Sunday, November 9, 2014

THE CENSORSHIP OF 343 INDUSTRIES

343 Industries has now proven themselves as a greasy, disloyal, money-milking corporation with no care for their fans, and no passion for the gaming industry. 

Around the past 24 hours there has been a leak displayed of Halo 5's multiplayer gaming, displaying Sprint and Aim Down Sights. Didn't the vast majority of the community vote against sprint? Didn't just about EVERYONE say "FUCK NO" to sprint? Yet they do it anyway ON PURPOSE to the displeasure of their fan base. Behavior such as this disgusts me, but it gets even worse.

They make the mistake, but they don't want to handle the consequences. My he forums has been in hell for the past day, fans outraged and criticizing 343i for their actions, I don't blame them. This is TWICE IN A ROW now. I forgave them for Halo 4 due to it being their first game but this draws the line. The company has temporarily banned hundreds of forums users for calling them out on their shit, Censorship at it's finest.

Thankfully I can get around their bullshit bans through some special tricks up my sleeve, but regardless, they are being unfair to their fan base, considering that THEY KNEW this was going to happen. I am currently thinking of beginning a massive Halo 5 boycott group, like the one they started for Left 4 Dead 2, but this one is guaranteed for success if I so choose to go through with it.

Later I'll post the image confirming my ban, I'll post the link to the leaked gameplay footage, and I'll also be citing my sources, but as of right now, I'm tired as shit. One thing I will have to say though, as a passionate competitive FPS gamer, I am disgusted. This kind of shit wants me to strangle myself in my own intestines.

No comments:

Post a Comment