Friday, November 7, 2014

Halo's Grenades

I am in love with Halo's grenades, especially in Halo 2/3 with the introduction of the Battle Rifle (BR). Not only are they useful for popping off an enemy's shields, allowing me to finish 'em with a quick shot to the head, they are also very useful for retreats. Whenever I'm fleeing an engagement, all I really need is a well-timed grenade bounce in order to delay or damage my pursuers. Having a problem with campers? Just chuck one or two grenades in there in order to weaken 'em, then finish the bastard off with your trusty BR. Don't forget about plasmas that stick to enemies.

All-in-all I like Halo's grenade system. It makes the game unique without breaking it. When some games like COD try to be unique, they usually tend to destroy themselves from the inside. What do you guys think about Halo's grenades? And do you prefer frags of plasma? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment